We have identified specifically designated key employment sites located across the city, each offering unique investment possibilities. They include Enterprise Zones and now the Humber Freeport where there are attractive benefits and incentives. Whatever your business need, our sites are well located with great access to the regional and national road network.
If you’re in business and interested in what Hull has to offer, we want to hear from you. We can help your business to relocate, expand and thrive. Our specialist team is on hand and will work with you throughout the entire investment journey, whether your investment is large or small, a new or existing business.
OUR SUPPORTIVE, EXPERIENCED AND WELL-CONNECTED TEAM CAN:
- Provide dedicated support to relocate your business
- Help to develop a compelling business case
- Provide business intelligence and insight
- Facilitate access to finance, grants and incentives
- Offer relocation advice and tours
- Connect you to professional services such as banking, legal and accountancy.
- Provide support to recruit and retain the best talent
- Facilitate new connections and introduce you to sector networks
- Leverage PR to announce your arrival and tell your story
- Help you find the best space for your business, be it offices, co-workspace, industrial or bespoke builds and navigate you through the planning process.
Contact the team at
Corporate Property Strategy Consultation
Land and property play a vital role, at a strategic level, in helping achieve the Council’s corporate objectives and supports the provision of essential services within communities.
The Corporate Property Strategy has a seven-year vision, taking it through to 2030. Its purpose is to guide the effective and efficient management of a portfolio of assets to achieve key objectives.
For further information and to take part in the consultation please click here